Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTIONS : email@example.com
***Due to a high volume of emails, please allow 24-72 hours for your email to be responded to. Response time varies. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please resend message in a different message thread, as this could be due to your message going into our spam folder.
Emails are answered in date/time order. No email is ignored.
Please refrain from sending multiple messages in the same message thread, this will push your message to the very end again and delay response time further. Sending a new message in the same message thread gives you a new later time and date. If you would like to send another message, please do send as a new message so your first message does not lose its spot in line. Thank you!
What is the return and exchange policy ?
Yes we accept returns, however we currently do not accept returns for refunds. We allow returns for store credit within two weeks from the date the tracking number states it was delivered. Please note that customer is responsible to pay for ALL shipping fees including the cost to ship the exchange item. Clearance/Sale items are final sale, no exceptions. Bodysuits/Bathing Suit, accessories, and white items are ALL final sale.
Please click link below for more information;
I haven't received a store credit for my return?
If you have not received store credit for your return within a few days of returning the package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can speed the process up for you.
I’m missing an item or my items arrived damaged or with a defect!
Please email us email@example.com as soon as possible with images attached. Please email as soon as possible. We will not accept claims if a week has passed from delivery date.
I received my package a while ago, but I just tried on the items and want to exchange or noticed a defect.
We kindly ask that you try on and inspect your items as soon as they are received. We do not accept returns past the 2 week mark or damaged item claims past 1 week from receiving the items. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
I washed my item and now it is damaged.
We recommend following the washing instructions on the label attached inside the item. Once an item has been worn or washed, we will no longer accept your claim or return.
Ownership transfers completely from our business to consumer as soon as the item is worn or washed (whichever is done first). No exceptions.
We kindly ask that you inspect all items before wearing or washing.
How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
· Acrylic knit: Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
· Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
· Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
· Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
· Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
· Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
· Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
· Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
· Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
· Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
· Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
· Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).
I only wore my item once or a few times can I still return if it damages, find a defect, or no longer like it?
**Ownership transfers completely from our business to consumer as soon as the item is worn or washed (whichever is done first). No exceptions.**
We will not be able to accept your return, issue a refund, or store credit for an item that has been worn or washed.
Do you ship worldwide ?
We do ship to:
United States, China, Philippines, Australia, Belgium, Germany, Greece,
Hungary,Ireland, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Sweden,
Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Japan, Finland.
There is a flat rate charge for standard shipping and heavy goods shipping.
MESSAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CUSTOM/DUTY TAX FEES CHARGED BY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT. THESE FEES ARE NOT CHARGED BY US BUT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT INSTEAD. PLEASE CHECK IN WITH YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE TO VIEW THEIR FEE CHART. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THESE FEES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT APPLIED ON OUR BEHALF NOR ARE THE FEES PAID TRANSFERRED TO OUR ACCOUNTS.
Do you ship overnight or express?
Unfortunately we do not ship overnight or express.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Domestic orders are processed within 1-5 business days (Monday thru Saturday). We are closed on Sundays and holidays. International orders are processed between 1-5 business days. Ship time for U.S. orders is 3-5 business days depending on your location and the efficiency of your local post office. International ship time is between 1-6 weeks depending on your location and efficiency of your local post office.
My package has been lost/stolen . What should I do?
Please make sure to submit the correct address. We are not responsible for packages that are lost/stolen. Once your package leaves our premises we are not responsible for them as USPS or UPS is a shipping service that you agree to allow us to send for you. Once we send the liability is between you and USPS or UPS; however, we will do our best to help you find your package since each order comes with a tracking number. In the case where the tracking says delivered but you haven't received your package, you can visit your local post office or contact USPS or UPS to file a claim.
We will not look into stolen/lost packages claims if they are not reported within 10 days of the tracking number stating the package has been delivered.
When do you restock styles/sizes?
Unfortunately we do not have exact dates we restock styles due to the many different vendors/manufacturers we work with having varying restock schedules. We do have a Requested Restock List, where you can add your requests. You can simply email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your faves to the list.
We take this list to our vendors/manufacturers and requests a restock for the styles on the list. If the material or styles are already available we restock within 1-4 weeks.
**This doesn't guarantee a restock but we do make sure to ask about the requested styles.
Do you have a size chart?
We do have a basic size chart but the styles vary in measurements. If you would like exact measurements for a specific size, please email us. We will add the measurements to the description of the product.
Do you sell gift cards?
Unfortunately we do not sell gift cards at the moment. Sorry!
My package was returned due to the incorrect address/ not picking up order with signature confirmation, can you reship it for free?
Unfortunately there is a reship fee of $6 for orders that are returned due to incorrect address or orders that are not picked from local post office with signature confirmation. Unfortunately we are not refunded the postage cost for the first package shipment and cost us two fees for a reshipment. Due to an excess amount of orders being returned for these two reasons, we will no longer be reshipping packages at no cost. There will be a fee of $6 for reshipment. We ask that you double check shipping addresses before placing an order to avoid any additional costs. We also ask that you please check tracking details for orders of large amounts because they include signature confirmation and may need to be picked up at your local post office. Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding.
For any additional questions please email us email@example.com
Thank you for all the kind support!